Friday, February 1, 2013

Today

Swooning Over: The new feather trend in scrapbooking. I kinda thought it was lame at first, but I find myself warming up to the idea.

Planning: A trip to visit Winter the dolphin at the Clearwater Aquarium in Florida.

Eating: Nothing. I did eat shrimp and broccoli earlier for dinner. It was yummy!

Discovering: That the word “No” is a complete sentence and that being busy wasn’t all it was cracked up to be.

Looking at: I was reading blogs on my Google reader until I read Mitra’s post and decided that this prompt series sounded like fun.

Wearing:  I’m wearing apple patterned thermal pajama pants, a pink tank top, and socks. It’s cold!

Cooking: I’m cooking as little as possible. My lovely children gave me their cold and since I can’t smell anything I’m not interested in eating much. Luckily, my kids aren’t either.

Wondering: If I should homeschool Jordan. She’s been begging me to for years and the bullying issue has reached critical levels. I’m thinking fourth grade will be our first year of homeschool. Now I just need to get Ronnie to agree.

Trying Out: I found a new .SVG store that’s inspired me to actually use my Cricut machine. I’ve already made two pages for our vacation album. I won’t need them for long time but the .SVG’s were too cute to resist!

Thank You copy

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving this!! I loved learning more about you... sorry to hear about Jordan! Hate that she is going through that ....

Doreen Vasquez said...

Great post! Sometimes I just like to write too: write how I feel, what I'm thinking...not everything is about scrapbooking after all! Sorry you're sick. My whole household was sick recently but luckily I was spared! I'm also very sorry about Jordan!!! Bullying is so awful! Hope you're able to figure out a solution whatever route you take.

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

thinking you are rocking it! lol

Cindy deRosier said...

I haven't warmed to the feather trend yet.

Poor Jordan. Homeschooling is a huge decision, with major ramifications for all 5 of you, but any time bullying reaches 'critical' levels, it's time for a major change. Ideally, the school would provide that change, but that must not be the case if you're planning on homeschooling. Best wishes!

Izzy Anderson said...

Great list. I always enjoy reading these and seeing them on layouts too. Your outfit made me smile. It's 10:30 pm here and I have on pajama pants but never changed out of the shirt I wore today. It's quite the mix match, lol. My heart breaks for Jordan that she is having a tough time. :(

Linda Jordan said...

Very fun! Good luck with the homeschooling...Phillip was homeschooled from K-12 and he is doing great :) You shouldn't hesitate if you think it's right for her!