Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Not So Scary Halloween Scrapbook Page

I've made a few scrapbook pages lately, but I haven't had time to take pictures and edit them. I got a few spare minutes yesterday, so I finally have something to post.

I really love scrapping Halloween photos. Mostly because the products that are available are so stinkin' cute! I bought a Halloween mega kit years ago from a kit club called Scrapbook Deals 4 You. I only went through about half of the kit and then I filed it away. I came across it recently and went on a search for photos to match the kit.

Halloween_Teenager_Scrapbook Page Layout_Bo Bunny

Here's a closer view of my title work and journaling. A bunch of the layers are popped up with pop dots! I also added some purple gems on top of some of the purple polka dots to add a little bit of shimmer.

Ghost Zombie_Scrapbook Page_Halloween Beware

I have another layout to share tomorrow!

8 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Great Halloween page Heather, and I love the dimension from the pop dots! I always love doing Halloween layouts too!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and that title work!!

A said...

I love Halloween Heather! Except I hardly get trick or treaters anymore :-(

Debbie P said...

Love this Halloween page! I absolutely adore Halloween products, but make very few pages. Mainly because we had three girls around here and a lot of princess type costumes. I need a few zombies & werewolves! Great job Heather!

Cindy deRosier said...

I really like scrapping Halloween too, and for the same reason! Love your LO!

Cindy Gay said...

Is it you Heather? Love the photos and design. Like the purple grid.

April said...

This is super cute Heather!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

cute page. love the colors. you were adorable.