Monday, March 4, 2013

Brilliant Birthday Boy

March 2nd was Brandon's 6th birthday, but we didn't have a huge party because he decided to share one with Jordan. They want a Chuck E. Cheese party later in the month. I couldn't let the official day go by without doing anything, so we bought his birthday present and baked a cake. He was thrilled with his Paper Mario Wii game and he told me that his cake was delicious!

Little Boy_Candles_Birthday

We asked him to make a wish while he blew out the candles but we forgot to tell him to keep it a secret. Immediately after blowing out the candles he announced, "My wish is to live with my Momma forever and ever." My heart melted into a big pile of slush. He is just the sweetest boy on the entire planet!

Little Boy_Birthday Candles_Blowing Out

Happy 6th Birthday my little man! Love, Momma
 

11 comments:

Courtney said...

The look on his face in that first picture is priceless. I love that he shouted out his wish. I think it was a pretty good one.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Adorable! Happy birthday Brandon!

Debbie P said...

Happy Birthday to the big boy! Awesome photos Heather!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Awwwww...cute pic and cute wish! How much did you cry?!?!? :0)
Happy Birthday to your little man!

Cindy Gay said...

So sweet........give him a big hug for me!

Mitra Pratt said...

It looks like you used those itty bitty little ball sprinkles...made me hungry! YUM!!! lucky boy! Happy Birthday cool dude!

P.S. What kind was it? I have a hankering for cake now...and sprinkles!

Sharon Fritchey said...

Lovely photos, Heather! Happy birthday to Brandon!!!! Woohoo!!!

A said...

Awwww, gotta love his wish :-))))
Happy birthday!!!

Izzy Anderson said...

I love these pics with the candles lighting his face. Gorgeous. He's sure a sweet boy and a looker too!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

great photos. happy birthday to your little man. seems like just the other day you were pregnant.