Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Scoot On Over

I’m live today over on the Hydrangea Hippo blog with quite a few projects, and I’d love for you to visit so you can see what I’ve been doing! Click HERE or on the sneak peek image below to scoot on over to the Hydrangea Hippo blog.

Heather Landry_Hydrangea Hippo_Big Kid_Sick_Scrapbook PageD22

I had a great time creating with Hydrangea Hippo’s March 2013 kit called “Pack Your Bags And Scoot”. I really couldn’t believe that the kit included the ENTIRE Scoot collection from Echo Park. So fabulous! Click HERE or on the image below to head to the Etsy store for more information.


Thank You copy

6 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Off to check it out!

And BTW I am still going to use your "multiple heart" sketch, but every time I sit down to do so, I forget I have other projects I NEED to do! When I finally get around to it I will be posting it on my blog and 'tagging' you!
;0)

Cindy deRosier said...

Adorable projects! I love EP's Scoot - you've done a great job with it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see it!!!

Izzy Anderson said...

Boy, this is a club I need to belong to. I have been eyeing that Scoot collection. I know you did wonderful things with it. Will go have a peek!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Looks fantastic!!!!

Sharon Fritchey said...

Off to check it out, Heather!