Friday, March 8, 2013

SVG Freebie + Walking On Sunshine Kit

Hi everyone! I'm dropping by really quickly to share the next in my vacation/travel series of .svg file freebies. This time I have a line of arrows that will cut on a rounded rectangle. This is a great .svg to use both the positive and negative cuts!
Heather Landry_Arrow SVG File_Rounded Rectangle_Vacation_Freebie
You can download the file HERE. Please respect my terms of use! Before I go, I also wanted to share a kit that would showcase the .svg file beautifully. I got my Walking On Sunshine kit from The Sampler today and oh my gosh it's gorgeous. I'm definitely in the mood for some sunny yellow after all of the cold lately.

The Sampler_Walking On Sunshine_Spring Scrapbook Kit

Check out the Walking On Sunshine by clicking on the link or on the image above.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love those colors and the arrows!!

Debbie P said...

Thanks again for the files. Still collecting, not using! That is an awesome kit! Love the yellows! Have a great weekend!

jls said...

This is so cool. Thank you!

Mitra Pratt said...

YUMMMMMMY on both the kit and the file!!

Mel said...

This is so pretty and I LOVE the name! I could use a little sunshine here in NY.