Tuesday, April 23, 2013

100 Proof Press & Hydrangea Hippo Hop

Welcome to the next stop on the blog hop featuring Hydrangea Hippo and 100 Proof Press goodies! I'm so excited to participate and I can't wait to show you what I made.

I decided to create a scrapbook page about our road trip to Disney World in February. I used Instagram photos that I printed on Polar Pearl Metallic paper from Red River Paper. I stamped with a lovely stamp from 100 Proof Press called "Circle Of Stars". All of the other supplies came from a fabulous Hydrangea Hippo kit called Rockin' Dude

Disney World Road Trip_Scrapbook Page

Here's a closer look at the stamping! I used one of the American Crafts Chap journaling stickers to ground the epoxy car. I figured it would work really well with the theme of my page. I finished the cluster by placing a metallic button on a pop dot in the center of my stamped image.

Star Circle_Stamping_100 Proof Press

I also cut an arrow shape out of patterned paper to accent my layout. I love that it adds a bit of color to the page and I think it ties everything together nicely. Speaking of tying... I fed a length of twine through a straw that came in the kit and I tied it in a bow to finish my project. 

Hydrangea Hippo_Rockin' Dude_Scrapbook Layout

Don't forget to hop along to the rest of the blogs. I'm including the entire list in case you just found the hop here on my blog.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


hydrangeahippo.com/blog Jennifer (START HERE)





miraclesmommadesigns.blogspot.com  Heather (YOU ARE HERE!)






16 comments:

Hydrangea Hippo - Jennifer Priest said...

Ooooh I love this layout!!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely layout , great design and I love the pop of colour. Tracy x

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such an amazingly fun layout! I love these photos from your trip, and you scrapped them with such creativity, Heather!!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

How fun. Like the b & w photos.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the car and loveeeeeeee those photos!!

Teresa Abajo said...

Fantastic layout!

Pammejo said...

Love, love you layout, love all the fabulous details and that car die is great. TFS http://www.pammejo-scrapbookflair.com

Debbie P said...

Fun layout! Just gorgeous!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

love that you used patterned paper for your background.

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful! I love the stamping detail.

butterfly said...

Such a cool layout... fab, funky colours!
Alison x

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

Very cool layout! Thanks for a great hop!

Katie said...

Great star stamp!! Love your layout. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Amy said...

Gorgeous Layout!

Pamela Romero said...

Great layout! The car is very cool. I like your composition of all the elements. It looks very balanced.

cbee said...

wow, great layout! love the colors!