Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter At Maw Maw's: Digital Scrapbook Page

Spring is here and that means several things in my household. It means that Easter came and went with a lot of fanfare and an excessive amount of pollen. I got some really cute photos of the kiddos hunting Easter eggs at my grandma's house. I can't believe she already has ten great grandchildren and one more on the way! It wasn't that long ago that I was the only grandchild. (I'm still the most important! Take that Katie Lynn.) 

After I edited the photos, I had to make a super quick digital layout. The pictures were just begging to be scrapped and I wanted to do the journaling while the story was fresh in my mind. I scrapbook partly because of my terrible memory for details. 


Supplies: Scrapping With Liz's March Challenge Template and Mommish's Enjoy The Everyday Kit.

Want to know what else Spring brings to my life? Tee ball! We managed to get special permission for Jordan to play on the tee ball team with Brandon this year due to her disability. They did an amazing job on their first game and I am such a proud Momma. I'm the team Mom this year. Keeping the kids in line and the parents organized is a lot more than I thought it would be, but I'd like to think I'm doing well.

Y'all know I took pictures. Right?

Brother And Sister_Tee Ball_Friends_So Sweet

Jordan played second base and she did a really good job. She paid attention and got the ball several times. She nearly tackled it once when it was about to go by her. Don't you love her bow? I got it from the fabulous Stephanie Diaz at Bow A Dot Boutique.

Daughter_Special Needs_Cerebral Palsy_Tee Ball

I managed to catch this shot of Brandon when he was about to throw to first base. He is doing a lot better this year. A lot less playing in the dirt and a lot more paying attention. I was pretty impressed with how much he's grown  up over the last year.

Son Throwing A Baseball_Tee Ball_Sports Photography

Last but not least, I also took a video of Miss Jordan's home run. That's my tough cookie! 

7 comments:

orange gearle said...

Love that digi layout! And you got some great shots of the game! Can't wait to see those in a layout! :-)

Debbie P said...

Love the layout and the design! Cute photos!

Courtney said...

Looks like you guys are getting spring off to a great start. Glad the kids are enjoying t-ball. Have a great week.

Cindy Gay said...

A very nice design! Love the girls' dresses!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeee your lo!! I love love love the colors and loveeeeeeeeeee the triangles!! And those photos from the game are tooooooooooo cute!!

Sharon "Fritchey" said...

Your layout is amazing and wonderfully happy, Heather! I love your digital design! and the photos - well, they are just fantastic. Thanks for the smiles!!!!!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

great design on the layout. your photos of the children are precious. they look so cute in their uniforms and I love the pony holder.