Wednesday, April 3, 2013

(Halloween Layout) Time For Treats

I finally finished the rest of my Halloween Mega kit that I bought years ago from Scrapbook Deals 4 You. I liked it so much that I couldn't bear to use all of the cute supplies at first, so I filed it away for later use. It was really perfect for scrapping about kids on Halloween. Very cute!

Halloween Layout_Kids Characters_Trick Or Treat

I haven't had a ton of time to scrap lately, so I pulled a magazine out for some quick creative inspiration. This layout was inspired by Mou Saha's "Homework" layout on page 45 of the September 2012 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. As usual, I went off on my own tangent and added more stuff to change it up a bit.  

Bo Bunny Halloween Layout_Candy Foam Stickers

Here's a closer view of the title work and the embellishment cluster. Isn't that Bo Bunny sticker the most adorable thing?! 

8 comments:

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

this is so super cute. love that you are scrappin these older halloween photos.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooo cute!! I love love love the colors and loveeeee those photos!!

Debbie P said...

Love this! I love Halloween pages! The graveyard photo is so cool! The kids in their costumes are so cute!

Cindy deRosier said...

So super cute! Halloween layouts are some of my favs. I'm always so glad to see so much journaling on your LOs.

Ashley Horton said...

Love all of the cute layered papers on this one Heather! Great Halloween page!

Cindy Gay said...

Gotta love it. Brandon looks so tall! Watch out girls!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Any chance you want to take this great layout, combine it with the Halloween Fabrics I've been collecting and give me a quilt layout for DD this great? ;-D

Linda Jordan said...

Gorgeous layout! Those embellishments are adorable, I would have a hard time using time too!! I have some things sitting in my stash I love too much to use...I've been trying to push myself to just go for it!