Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hippity, Hippity, Hop

We're hopping again over at the Hydrangea Hippo blog! This time, we've partnered with Susan K. Weckesser for a week long hop. My post went up today and it features a very artsy gift for Jordan. She's turning 9 this month and I still can't believe it. I had to pull out an older photo of her so I could remember some super sweet baby memories. This particular photo is extremely precious to me. Can you guess why? 

Daughter_Birthday Gift_Mixed Media_Heather Landry

The answer is on the Hydrangea Hippo blog in my post! You can check it out HERE.

4 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Love the photo of you and Jordan!

Linda Jordan said...

Adorable photo! And I guessed correctly ;) How old was she? She looks very tiny!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!

A said...

Oh Jordan, so hard to believe she is 9 already :-)