Friday, April 5, 2013

Oh Dear! Digital Scrapbook Page

This is a story that I had to tell! Alexis is eleven years old, and she's just started to notice boys. It's all still really innocent, and very cute. I just had to scrap about her first "boyfriend". According to Alexis, he's her boyfriend because they eat breakfast together and hang out on the playground. You just HAVE to read the journaling on this page to get the whole story!

Boyfriend Girlfriend_Scrapbook Page_Tween

Supplies: Belly Gypsy's My Darling Dear kit and a template by Scrapping With Liz.

11 comments:

Debbie P said...

Love this! Fantastic job telling the story! So cute!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

What a cute story! I wonder what she'll think of this page in a few years. :)

orange gearle said...

This is so wonderful! Something to cherish forever. So glad you got this story told!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Too cute!!
Love how she is bossing him around already - you taught her well....LOL!
My daughter is 11 too but no interest in boys yet.. well not "real" boys...she only likes the famous ones!

Cindy Gay said...

So great! They are cute together!

Kristie said...

Oh how cute! Both the story and your page!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute!! I love that story and loving your lo!! I love love love the colors and the little deer!!

Sharon Fritchey said...

I can't stop smiling after reading your heartwarming and sweet journaling, Heather! Your layout is wonderful and will be something that you and she will cherish forever. I remember when Katie came to me in 7th grade and asked if she could "go out" with a boy. When I asked her to define "going out" she said that they walked to classes together and talked at lunch. No touching what-so-ever was even thought about. I loved their innocence!

Ange said...

Beautiful page! Love the little deer, great colors.

Linda Jordan said...

So cute!!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

super cute....but you didn't need me to tell you that. lol