Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Project Life? Nope! Scrapbook Pages.

I had a few page protectors left over from the Project Life album that I completed in 2009. They've been sitting in a drawer taunting me so I had to do something with them. Right? I decided to make quick scrapbook pages. The first project features Easter photos. I have to say, this is one of the quickest layouts I've ever made! I may make more pages like these in the future.

Easter_Project Life_Scrapbook Layout

I used my April 2013 kit from The Sampler Kit club to create both of these layouts. It's full of gorgeous, Spring colors! 

This next page makes me laugh. Brandon was super excited when I turned his car seat around for the first time when he turned one year old. I found out something interesting after I could see him while we were driving. He'd been chewing his toes in the car when he pulled his socks off. There's no doubt about it. Boys can be gross!

Baby Boy_Car Seat_Scrapbook Page

I highly recommend this type of scrapping if you're pressed for time. I finished these two pages in less than an hour. I still have to add journaling, but that'll only take me about ten minutes. You can't beat that!

4 comments:

Debbie P said...

Fab idea! I really need to do more of this too and use up all those protectors I have! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great pages! Isn't it fun when pages come together so quickly? I haven't tried divided page protectors - glad you were able to put these leftovers to such good use.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful!! I loveeeeeeee how you used the tags and loving the photos!!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

very cute. i don't think there really is a difference between scrapbooking and project life....kinda like between scrapbooking and digi scrapbooking....it's all about the photos and the memories.