Monday, April 15, 2013

Scrapbook Sketch & Free Digital Template #35

Hi everyone! I'm back to share another sketch and free digital template with you. This is sketch #35. Please feel free to save it to your computer or pin it for later use.

Free Digital Template_Scrapbook Sketch

The sketch is inspired by a page that I made a few weeks ago. I thought the vehicles on Brandon's pajamas worked perfectly with the firetruck paper from the Echo Park Scoot collection. Pop dots provide additional dimension to the tag and title embellishments. I used the March 2013 “Pack Your Bags And Scoot” kit from the Hydrangea Hippo Etsy store to make this layout.

Heather Landry_Boy Scrapbook Page_Fire Truck

My MMD Divas have done an amazing job creating inspirational projects to share with you!


Ali K._Scrapbook Page_Mischief

Lesley Walker says: This photo was taken over the New Year period when Erin was home visiting and they went to the far North of our State with my other daughter and their families to stay at an old Heritage Listed home called Quamby House.  Katie is a real 'cup of tea Annie' as we say here, always drinking it, and thought seeing as they were in such an old British styled house that they should take high tea on the lawns....this pic is of Sofia getting in on the act and sampling her mummy's cup of tea.  Never thought I'd use G45 papers, too busy for me, but this pack 'Secret Garden' just drew me to it because of the prettiness of it and that’s how this cute pic eventuated with this paper.

Lesley Walker_Tea Time_Scrapbook Layout_Girly

Marlene Murphy says: I wanted to do a page about my daughter's pregnant belly. Yes, the photo was taken at about 25 weeks, she is doing really well. The page combines a few months of Scraptastic kits and a few things from my stash. I used my Cricut with the Ole cartridge to cut the 25 on shadow to create the negative space, then cut twice more for the different colored numbers. The burlap began as white and I applied three shades of mustardy acrylics with a dry sponge for a subtly mottled finish. The Thickers also started white. Since I never have the right colored letters and/or coloring mediums, I painted, sprayed misted and/or distress inked to get the desired colors. The elements of the sketch are here, but I flipped the orientation to go with my photo. I love using lots of techniques and this sketch was especially fun to do.

Pregnancy Layout_Die Cuts_Marlene Murphy

Sandi Pressley says: I had a blast embellishing this layout featuring a picture of my son and grandsons. Awesome sketch Heather.

Sandi Pressley_Be Fierce_Banners Scrapbook

 Sharon Fritchman says: I loved Heather's sketch and knew just what picture I wanted to scrap when I saw it.  The photo was taken at a picnic on Labor Day last year.  We had just dropped our oldest daughter, Katie, at college a few days earlier.  I felt the butterfly was her spirit telling me that everything was going to be okay!  And it was!!!!

Spring Butterflies_Whimsical Scrapbook Page_Sharon Fritchman


Mitra Pratt_Flip Flops_Multicolored Inking_Layout


Nancy Keslin_Easter Eggs_Dyeing_Layout

Thank you so much for the help ladies! I appreciate each one of you very much.

Please click HERE to download the free digital template that I made in Photoshop Elements. I'd love to see what you create with it. Don't forget to respect my terms of use!

8 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Ioved working with this sketch, Heather! I especially like your inspiration layout! And I ways love seeing what the design team comes up with and reading their descriptions!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great sketch and layouts, as always!

Debbie P said...

Wow, great layout design! And awesome layouts!!! Great bit of inspiration found here!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the layout and photo of the little man!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all FABULOUS!! LOVING the sketch!!!

Paisley Petals said...

I was stuck and needed a sketch. After several other stops I came here knowing you would have one to suit my needs....voila! Here it is :) thank you!

Paisley Petals said...

I can share my layout with you now :) Thanks for the sketch, you are awesome!

Paisley Petals said...

Oops - here it is: http://paisleypetalsblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/birds-of-feather-kit-co-may-kit.html