Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Scrapbook Sketch & Free Template #36


Hi everyone! I'm back to share another sketch and free digital template with you. This is sketch #36. Please feel free to save it to your computer or pin it for later use.

Scrapbook Sketch And Digital Template Heather Landry

The sketch is inspired by a page that I made a few weeks ago. Jordan has always been very musically inclined. She loves instruments and frequently asks for them as Christmas presents. This particular year she asked for a guitar and a singing game. I just had to document her love of music. 

Christmas Layout_Musical Gifts_Daughter

My MMD Divas have done an amazing job creating inspirational projects to share with you!

Ali K. says: Ohh, I thought the new Well Travelled collection kit worked so well with the pictures I used. At the time, I was babysitting the kitty in the picture, and it suits her to a tee! Being a stray kitty that found her way into my sisters' truck when she worked for UPS, she was adopted into her family, then made her way to my house, while my sister and brother in law were moving from one place to another. Neruda IS a well-travelled girl, and the view from inside my recycling bins must have provided her with quite the view of my kitchen- if not a limited one!!

The brown card stock is Recollections, and the green polka dot patterned paper is Stampin' Up. Everything else is Carta Bella.

Ali K._Cat Themed Layout_Banner

Sharon Fritchman says: I used photos that were taken this past weekend at Citizen's Bank Stadium!  Katie wanted to go to a Phillies' baseball game to celebrate her 19th birthday, and Heather's sketch was perfect for these photos!

Sharon Fritchman_Baseball Birthday Scrapbook Page

Lesley Walker says: Here is my take on Heather's latest sketch. Stuck pretty much to it this time except for a small change due to orientation of photo's. Shows brave little Henry at his first visit to the dentist. All straight cutting this time with the exception of the scallop edged circle which was done using a Spellbinder die.

Boy_Dentist Visit_Lesley Walker

Layout by: Mitra Pratt

Peru Scrapbook Page_Flowers_Mitra Pratt

Layout by: Nancy Keslin


Thank you for the help ladies! I appreciate each one of you very much.

Please click HERE to download the free digital template that I made in Photoshop Elements. I'd love to see what you create with it. Don't forget to respect my terms of use!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving that sketch and love love love what everyone created!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I loved working with this sketch, Heather! I thought it was perfect for my photos!!! And I really like what the rest of the design team did with it, too! YOU ROCK, sista!!!!!

Debbie P said...

Love the sketch and what great layouts! Heather, your makes me smile from ear to ear!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great layouts, as always!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

great sketch, great projects. thanks for letting me play along.