Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tee Ball Game: Giants VS. Rangers

Brandon and Jordan are playing tee ball again this Spring! This past weekend was the third game that they played this season. They played against the Rangers and thank goodness that they weren't keeping score because the other team was crazy good. At some points I was worried that they would get hit with the ball because they didn't react very quickly. Yikes!

Miss Jordan got to play on the tee ball team because of her disability. I have to say that she's been rockin' it out. She runs around the bases, she can catch quite well, and she throws the ball like nobody's business. Every now and then she gets tired and Coach Daddy (Ronnie) helps her around the bases. I am SO stinkin' proud of this kid!


I'm also really proud of Ronnie. He is quite shy but he volunteered to help the kids' tee ball team. He's an associate coach! He gets on the field in front of everyone and really gets involved. It's awesome to see him interact with the kids. He's such a great Dad to step out of his comfort zone to make his kids happy.


Jordan played in the outfield during this game and she actually stopped three different hits. Go girlie! She loves being paired up with my friends' daughter, Emma. They are adorable together.


People applauded after Jordan caught the ball, so she waved at everyone when she was done throwing it. I had to laugh. She's such a diva and she loves her adoring fans!


Ronnie's responsible for setting everyone up to bat. He's been hit by the bat several times but he keeps going back. He's definitely braver than I am for sure!


My little slugger! Speaking of being less shy and opening up more... Brandon has grown so much since last year. He's really playing a lot better and I think he's amazing. (Not that I'm biased or anything. Right? Hehe)


I caught the ball! I caught the ball! Wait. Where do I throw it again?


What do you do when you make it to first base? You draw in the dirt of course! At least that's what Brandon does. There's no ballet in the outfield this year though.


We also celebrated Brandon and Jordan's birthday party this past Saturday but those pictures aren't ready to share yet. I'm still working on editing them. Can I just say that the lighting in Chuck E Cheese stinks? It definitely does. I'll be back to share those soon.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwww!! These are great!! So good to see the kids smiling faces while playing!! And totally agree about CC's ... their lighting is horrible ... yet they know 4 million parents are trying to take pics of their kids there, right???!!???!

Debbie P said...

Such awesome photos! It is so hot here when it's baseball season! My grandson wants to get involved, so I'm sure we will have to sign him up!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Heather! What a fun post!! Your t-ball photos are awesome!! I love your action shots! What great memories to be had!! I can't wait to see the scrapbook page you make with these!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

So sweet! I love seeing all these pics.