Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Sampler April Card Sketch And Free Template

 I posted the challenges over at The Sampler kit club blog yesterday. Make sure you  head over there to see the sketches and enter to win a prize! I also wanted to share the sketch here on my blog, and as always there's a coordinating free digital template to download. Here's the April 2013 card sketch. Please feel free to pin it or save it to your computer for later use.
  


This is my take on the sketch. I chose to use buttons for the three vertical embellishments but you could use hearts, stars, or anything else you can imagine! You gotta love the pink and aqua color combination in The Sampler Kit club's April 2013 kit.



My MMD Diva's pitched in and made some beautiful card examples! I can't tell you how lucky I am to have them and how much I appreciate all of their hard work.

Card by: Ashley Walker


Card by: Ali K. 


Card By: Sandi Pressley



Thank you ladies!


If you're a digital scrapbooker and you'd like to download the free, layered digital template that I created in Photoshop Elements click HERE. Please remember to follow my terms of use. 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Great sketch and loveeeeeeeeeeeee what everyone made!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love "smile"!