Monday, May 27, 2013

All Together Now: Magic Kingdom Group Layout

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day! I am so thankful for all of our military men and women. I'd also like to thank their families who sacrifice time with their loved ones so we can be safe. 

We didn't do too much over the weekend. Jordan went to hippotherapy so she could practice for her upcoming horse show. She has the course down already after two practice sessions. She loves "driving" her horse. 

Hippotherapy_Instagram

Kit Kat is just so patient and sweet with her. Jordan asked and we found out that she's 25 years old. I told her that meant she was younger than I am. She said, "What were you born in 1950 or something?" What?! Okay kid! Sheesh.

Hippotherapy_Special Needs_Horse Therapy

I haven't finished any new scrapbook pages. I haven't done anything scrappy since Tuesday. I think my mojo has gone on vacation. It's okay though, I still have a few pages to post over the next couple of days. Here's another one that I made with my May 2013 My Creative Scrapbook Main kit. I really loved the feminine patterns and embellishments in this kit. 

Magic Kingdom_Scrapbook Page_My Creative Scrapbook Main

As you can tell, it's another Disney page. Y'all will probably be seeing those for a while. I tend to focus on getting my trip photos scrapped as soon as I can before I forget the stories and lose interest.

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the photos and love love love love your lo!! Great pics and loving the colors and doily!!!

Alison said...

Your layout is beautiful, Heather! The embellishing is perfect, too! And, Kit Kat looks like a beautiful horse :)

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful page!

Lizzy Hill said...

This is gorgeous...lovely colours & the little flags at the top are CUTE:):):)

S said...

Your page is very pretty - I am resisting the temptation to go look at the kit online. We had a pretty laid back long weekend as well - but I didn't get to craft much.

Cindy Gay said...

Good for you scrapping the group shot.

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

this is so cute. i love the design and colors. your disney book is gonna rawk!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Awwww! What a great page from the Magic Kingdom! I love it!! I agree with Nancy, your Disney book is going to be FABULOUS!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day, my friend!