Friday, May 17, 2013

Disney Scrapbook Page: Small World Ride

One of the first rides we went on during our Disney trip was the Small World ride. It's my father-in-law's favorite ride and he wanted to go with the kids for the first time. The entire trip was magical, but this particular ride was really special.

There are a lot of small details that tie into the theme on my page. I used a wave punch, dolls, and a piece of ephemera from the trip. (A stroller rental pass.) It couldn't have been more perfect if I'd have planned it! You can click on the image for a closer view.

Disney Scrapbook Page_Small World Ride

I also used a Pagemaps sketch by Becky Fleck to create this layout. I've mentioned before that I struggle with two page layouts. Disney layouts are usually the only time I HAVE to make two pagers to fit all of the photos I take. Most of my supplies came from an older Scraptastic Club kit called "Alphabet Soup For Girls".

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the photos and the little paper dolls on here!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Isn't it weird how making a 12x12 vs a 12x24 layout is COMPLETELY different?! You wouldn't think that simply changing the size a little would make such a huge difference, but it does. It makes me wonder if that's true in other media - like, do painters do their best work on a certain size of canvas and struggle with other sizes? Do potters have a preferred size of vase and all the others are harder for them?

Ashley Horton said...

Small World is one of our favorites too!! You did an awesome job with the embellishments on this one Heather, and the little dolls and rental pass are such fun pieces to go along with your photos!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

so cute. love the colors. small world is one of my faves.

Debbie P said...

Love it!!! IASW is an absolute favorite!

Isbaha said...

I like how all your phots fit and how you also embellished your layout !