Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Free Sketch & Digital Template 37

Hi everyone! I'm back to share my latest sketch and free digital template. Feel free to pin the sketch to Pinterest or save it to your computer for later use. I'd also love to see anything you create with it.

Free Digital Template_Scrapbook Sketch

It sounds hard to believe, but I actually dreamed this layout. I dreamed about the Instagram photos on my desk and I had the idea for the sunglasses die cut. Then the sunglasses tied into the title I wanted to use. When I finally got time to scrap, this layout came together really quickly.

I am in love with the new gold trend in scrapping. I used gold washi tape, mist, and chunky glitter all on one project. My supplies came from the May 2013 scrapbook kit from The Sampler.

Gold Glitter_Sunglasses_Scrapbook_Washi

As always, my MMD Divas did an incredible job making example projects to share with everyone. I'm lucky to have such talented women on my team.

Layout by: Mitra Pratt 

Mitra Pratt_Lego Robotics Layout

Sharon Fritchman says: The photo on my layout was taken at Arrowhead Lake when Anne and I visited my friend's cabin in April of this year. I loved the serenity that I felt there and wanted to reproduce that feeling on my layout. Heather's sketch was a great way to enhance my photo! As always, I found her sketch to be very versatile and fun! I replaced the start on the sketch with rosette flowers. 

Sharon Fritchman_Arrowhead Lake_Scrapbook

Lesley Walker says: I loved the photo so much I tried to interpret all the shades in it, in my layout by way of either paper or embellishments. I used a Cheery Lynne die for the fancy circle, MS punch for the outer edge, and a mask with ink to interpret the water she had just poured all over herself, hope you enjoy it, I loved doing this page.

Lesley Walker_Granddaughter Scrapbook

Marlene Murphy says: I wanted to scrap these ultrasound pictures and don't think they make much sense separately, so I used the versatility of this sketch and added a picture. The striped background was made by using Tim Holtz Distress Paint in Spun Sugar. I love this product, but you need to allow time for it to dry, it takes longer than the inks or stains. The original color (in this case white) will show through the paint so you get some depth which suits my scrap style. I usually don't add much bling or sparkles, yet the occasion begs for bling! Look out for some girlie pages from me, I am going to be a gramma to a little girl!

Marlene Murphy_Gender Reveal Scrapbook

Sandi Pressley says: My granddaughter was all tuckered out after her birthday party and fell asleep in mid-sentence!

Sandi Pressley_Sleepy Birthday Page

Thank you so much for the inspiration ladies! I appreciate each one of you very much.

If you're a digital scrapbooker, you can click HERE to download the layered digital template that I made in Photoshop Elements. Please respect my terms of use when using my freebies. Thanks!

8 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

What a versatile sketch! These are even more different from each other than usual. Great job, everyone!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee the sketch and everyone's take on it!! So fabulous!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

As always, Heather, I love your sketch!! I loved working with it!! And I really like all if the different takes on it, including yours! Thanks do much for the inspiration, my friend!!

Izzy Anderson said...

LOVE this layout and the fun title work with the sunglasses. Terrific sketch and everyone had a great take on it!

Debbie P said...

What awesome layouts! Fantastic sketch Heather!

Ashley Horton said...

Your page is so cute Heather! Love the big glasses and the confetti look on your page!

Pam said...

Cute layout ! Love the sunglasses. Here's a link to my interpretation of the sketch. Not sure I love how I did my big title but I like the rest of it.

http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.PostAttachments/00.01.15.81.18/duckLO2.jpg

Isbaha said...

I love your sketch, I save it for future page !
Glasses title is very original, beautiful page !