Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fun At MGM: Disney World Scrapbook Page

Memorial Day started off pretty well at our house. Ronnie had the day off, so we picked up around the house together.  Once our chores were done, we let the kids go outside to play in the pool. They splashed around for hours even though the wind was blowing and a storm was trying to build right over our backyard. I kept a wary eye on the clouds while listening to them wrestle, shriek, argue, and play.


Eventually they got hungry and cold, so we dried them off and brought them into the house. They each ate some animal crackers for a snack while they warmed up. We were surprised when Alexis yelled, "Ouch, my tooth!" I looked in her mouth to see blood pouring out. She cracked her tooth completely in half on an animal cracker! Since it is a baby tooth and our dentist's office was closed, they asked us to wait until today to see the dentist. She swore that it didn't hurt after the initial pain. It quit bleeding after a while, but we were all pretty freaked out.


I have a layout I'd like to share before I go. I used my My Creative Scrapbook May 2013 kit to make this page about our visit to Disney's Hollywood Studios (or MGM). I swear, they change the name of that place every single time we go. I used another one of those super cool Mickey bling heads from Hydrandgea Hippo as well.

Hollywood Studios_Scrapbook Page_Mickey

I'm all out of scrapbook pages to share. I guess I'd better get to creating if I'm going to have any future blog content. Oh please, mojo come home!?

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Sounds like a relaxing memorial day. Logan and Madison have a pool like that at my grandmas house and they love it. The layout is very cool. I can't wait till summer break so I can get back to scrapbooking. I have soooo much to catch up on.

Ashley Horton said...

Love your page Heather, and I'm sorry to hear about Alexis' tooth!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ouch to the tooth!! Hopefully you can get it looked at soon! I love love love the lo!! LOVING the photos and loveeeeeeeeeeee the banners you made!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very cool layout! Your color scheme for these past few layouts is so unexpected (so NOT the standard red/yellow/black Disney colors) and it totally works!

Debbie P said...

Poor little girl! I love your layout Heather! Such fantastic photos and I love the doily, the colors, the blingy Mickey & the lovely butterflies! Heck, I love everything about it!

Alison said...

My sister cracked her tooth in half, too. But, the pain for her was incredible. I also think she was older than Alexis when it happened. Anyways, sorry to hear she was hurt! How does she feel now?

Ange said...

Crazy about the tooth! Wow.
Love your page. The hanging photos w/ polaroid mats are super fun, great colors too.
What? You can't be out of mojo!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Heather! I love your page so much! MGM or whatever it is called now is one of my favorite parks! I love how you documented your trip here!!! And that Mickey head is fabulous! I am going to have to check out the store again!!!!!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

so sorry about A's tooth...just stinks. love your layout.