Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Go Riding: Horse Themed Layout

There's a new kit up at The Sampler! Check out May's release called "Thrift Shop".


When I saw the horse patterned paper, I just knew what I had to scrap! A horse of course... This particular set of photos was taken in 2011 during a hippotherapy session. Jordan has been on a break from therapy because she has had two surgeries over the last year and a half. She is so excited to start riding again in a few weeks. I thought I'd better scrap some older photos to make room for some new ones.

Horse Riding Scrapbook Page_Gold Glitter

I love the way the glitter turned out on the title. It's a good thing I liked the glitter too... I keep finding it everywhere! I always knew I was extra sparkly. Now I can prove it.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

All that glitter, Heather, is your pixie dust... just like Tinker Bell?? LOL Cute page!! The horse paper is perfect.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING the photos, the colors and loving that horse!!

Debbie P said...

I adore this layout and kit! The horse paper is awesome! Nice job Heather! Love the cute photos!

Cindy deRosier said...

How perfect! Such a cute layout. I hadn't realized she wasn't doing hippotherapy recently. Glad to hear it's starting back up.

Pam said...

Great job !! Love the horse embellishment.

Ashley Horton said...

Really cute Heather! Perfect use of the horse pp and I love that pop of Blue!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

very cute. love the horse.