Monday, May 20, 2013

I Love Horses: Digital Scrapbook Page

We're still celebrating two graduations here. As I'm sure you all remember, Brandon graduated kindergarten last Friday. Today was Jordan's big day! I'll be back with photos once I get them all edited. I did take a few on my iPhone of their graduation dinner and the cupcakes we made to celebrate.


I also have a digital layout to share. I'm so happy that I managed to sneak off to my computer for a few minutes! I really loved this photo of Jordan riding and I just HAD to make a layout with it as soon as I could. 

Horse Scrapbook Page_Ideas

I used a template from Kimberly Lund to give the photo a lot of room to shine. I just couldn't resist using Bella Gypsy's colorful "Hold Your Horses" kit on this layout. The little horse embellishment just puts it over the top. I adore their kits because they're always packed with goodies.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable cupcake photos and love love love your lo!! LOVING that photo and the colors! GORGEOUS!!

Debbie P said...

Love this!!!! Everything about it! Awesome photo!

Alison said...

I just love your design here, heather! Also love the embellishing!

Www.theeverydayscrapbooker.weebly.com

Ali

Cindy deRosier said...

Such a great layout! I love that you used such a large photo and dedicated so much space to journaling.

Mitra Pratt said...

THIS is spectacular! LOVE the digi stuff you used, holy beaners! Now, I do have to ask, do you print these and put them in an album or something else clever?