Thursday, May 23, 2013

Jordan's Graduation and Other Stuff

Jordan's graduation last week didn't go as well as she hoped. My heart broke for her as she fought back tears during the ceremony. I only snapped one or two photos because she was so upset. I'm not going to talk about it here because I am trying to make things more peaceful in our lives. I am positive about one thing. I am super happy that Summer is here, and more than thrilled that we are going to be homeschooling her next year.


Ronnie and I checked her out and took her to lunch. She wanted Taco Bell and she ate four whole tacos. That's pretty much a record for her as she doesn't eat much at all. We took this picture while we were waiting for Ronnie to get her food. She's spoiled rotten!


Later that evening the kids went swimming. Brandon and Jordan are a bunch of camera hams. They saw me with the iPhone and said, "Do you want to take our picture?" Well... if you're going to twist my arm, sure! 


I also snapped a photo of the nail polish that my personal stylist (Jordan) picked out for me. Seafoam polish topped with turquoise and green glitter. I was extra sparkly! These pictures were edited with my new app called A Beautiful Mess. I'm not sure if I love it or not. It may be too distracting!


I tried to take Miss Jordan to therapy this morning, but she got sick and we had to come home. She's on her second round of this stupid stomach virus. I feel so very bad for her. She came home and crashed, and if you know Jordan you know that never ever happens. If she's awake she's running around. 


I'll be back tomorrow with a scrapbook page to share. I'm still working my way through the Disney photos I took. I'm not sure how much scrapbooking I'll get done this Summer! These kids are keeping me busy.

7 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

So sorry that Jordan's graduation didn't go well. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures in homeschooling. :)

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

so sorry jordan is not feeling well..and that graduation wasn't the fabulous event it was supposed to be.
homeschooling rocks!
N

Cindy Gay said...

Love the bottom photo, though I hate to hear she's sick. Happy Summer!

Debbie P said...

Cute photos. I hope your daughter feels better soon!

Alison said...

Poor girl. Hugs to Jordan from way up north!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sorry that she didn't have a good time at graduation :( Loving the photos ... and :( that she is sick again!! Adam has a #3 throw like the one she's laying with! :)

Mitra Pratt said...

goodness, these kids don't come with instructions do they! Sorry it didn't go well, I am bummed for you! I do love your nails though! Hugs to Jordan from NY! Tell her it's TGIS, thank god it's summer!