Monday, May 13, 2013

'Ohana Breakfast: A Polynesian Scrapbook Page

I'm still furiously working through Disney photos. The problem is that I take a ton of photos in Disney World, and I always end up liking a bunch of them. I don't usually make two page layouts, but I had SIX photos that I wanted to include and one very special focal photo. I also had a really long story to tell. It took me a while to get everything to work, but I think I managed. For a closer view, click on the image and it'll open in a new window. 

'Ohana Character Breakfast_Polynesian Layout

We ate breakfast at 'Ohana on our first full Disney day. Brandon had a minor freak out over meeting Lilo that had me scared for future character greetings. Luckily, it all worked out in the end. 

Thanks go out to the fabulous Nancy Keslin for sending me this Euphoria paper pack a while back. I have a serious purple shortage in my stash, and of course both of the girls were wearing purple in the photos. Nancy saved the day! The blingy Mickey head came from the awesome Hydrangea Hippo Etsy store.

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this!! GREAT photos and loving the colors!!

Michelle said...

I have eaten at the O'hana breakfast twice. LOVED it. We will always go back. Another favorite is the Kona Cafe'. We have eaten there all three times in Disney. That is like Ben being bashful with Ariel. LOL You documented the story well. :)

Kathleen Natale said...

AWESOME !

Kathleen Natale said...

AWESOME Heather !!

Kathleen Natale said...

Love this LO Heather !

Tamika said...

This is lovely!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I LOVE this - everything about it!

Debbie P said...

Love, love this! The design is amazing! What pretty and perfect pp's and what cute photos!

Doreen Vasquez said...

I don't generally scrap vacation pics because there are always too many of them!!! W/ those pics I invest in a really nice album from the place and put all my pics in that album: for example I have a Hawaii Album that I bought in Hawaii, and a Grand Canyon Album I bought well, at the Grand Canyon...LOL! You see what I mean right?
If I decide I really want to scrap some pics I just make copies and scrap those pics only!

You did a great job w/ your layout! I love the giant pic and journaling on one page and the collage of the rest of the pics on the second...it all flows together very well! Love the pretty Hawiian colors too!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

this is awesomazing! i love the design. great 2 pager...lovely papers. lol...yeah, i rock.

Cindy Gay said...

Very nice multi-photo layout and journaling!

Mitra Pratt said...

Great story and ADORABLE PHOTOS! I really like your two page spread! ;-)

Ashley Horton said...

Great double pager Heather!! Love the focal photo on the left side and that you used the second page for more of your photos!

Isbaha said...

I really like your Disney double page and this one is very pretty !