Thursday, May 16, 2013

Project Life Card: SVG Freebie

Here's the next SVG freebie in my attitude series. It's a Project Life sized card and frame that says YOLO. (The abbreviation for "You only live once.") Most people have a love/hate relationship with the saying, but my pre-teen girls have picked it up and I have plans to use it for a future layout. Jordan told me YOLO to get me to ride the Expedition Everest ride when we were in Disney World.

Project Life Card SVG Freebie

You can download the free Project Life card SVG file HERE. Please don't forget to respect my terms of use. Thank you!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee it!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

The next county over from us (where I went to college and lived for 8 years) is Yolo County. Doesn't matter how many times I hear YOLO as "You Only Live Once," it still is a place name to me.

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome files Heather!! Thanks for sharing your cut files with us!!