Sunday, May 12, 2013

Summer 2010 Mini Album

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms who visit my blog! I hope you all had an amazing day filled with love, family, and peace. I got lots of goodies that the kids made at school, the kids played in the pool while I read a magazine, and we all took a nice walk together before dinner. Lots of family time!

I bought a Life Journal kit a few weeks ago from the Hydrangea Hippo Etsy store. It featured all kinds of cool products from Bo Bunny and I started working on it right after I opened the box. It was so awesome that I just couldn't resist. I was able to scrap an entire Summer of photos in one book and that's definitely saying something because we stay VERY busy during the Summer months.

It was a bit difficult to get photos of the book due to the page protectors. I did the best that I could! Please feel free to click on any image for a larger view.


Page One


Page Two


Page Three


Page Four


Page Five


Page Six


Page Seven


Page Eight


Page Nine


Page Ten


Page Eleven (My Favorite)


Page Twelve


Page Thirteen


If you'd like to hear me talk about the kit and album in more detail, you can watch this video that I made while I flipped through the book. If nothing else, you'll get to hear my accent. I swear, I get comments about that all the time. Southern Louisiana girls rock!


11 comments:

Micupoftea~ said...

What a fun album! Love the organic feel and happy variety of pages. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Heather! I loved seeing your post, hearing your voice, and listening to the birds chirping in the background! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!!!! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

francie said...

Heather, your little book is very sweet and telling about how you feel being a mom. Lovely family pics and moments to treasure always. Fran (Quick Silver)

Michelle said...

Now, I don't tease about your accent. ;) I think Brandon still has way more cars than Ben, even after inheriting all the ones from Greg's dad. Glad you got a lot of scrapping done the other day. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and loving the photos! Ouch to the spider bite!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love the album!

Regarding your accent, when I read blog posts from people I've never met or heard, I 'hear' them in my own voice. So it's always a shock to suddenly learn that a voice is so different than I'd expected! Ever since hearing your voice for the first time in the hurricane video awhile back, now I 'hear' your posts with the correct voice/accent instead of my own. Interestingly, when you quote your kids, I 'hear' them in my voice, not yours! The brain is an unusual thing! (Or maybe it's just my brain!)

Debbie P said...

Ha, ha, ha, love what Cindy said above! So true! Awesome mini album Heather!

Katherine said...

This is such fun album, filled with bright colors and lots of great memories! (I'll have to check out your video later when I have sound...)

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome mini Heather!! Love all of the fun colors throughout the album, and the mix of the different sized photos!

Tamika said...

Your mini albums is great me and my pal just talked about not meeting our goals by creating at least one a year!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

this is so cute. i love what you did with this kit.