Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Sampler May 2013 Card Challenge Sketch

It's that time again! The Sampler's May 2013 challenges are up. I provided the layout and card sketch. You should definitely go check out the challenges for a chance to win a super cool prize. I haven't shared the card sketch here on my blog yet. Please feel free to pin it or save it to your computer for later use! Keep scrolling down for a matching digital card front freebie.


The sketch inspired this card that I created with the May 2013 Thrift Shop kit from The Sampler. I used the softer patterns in the kit to create a pretty vintage card. The lace on the bottom is actually vintage lace that a friend gave me. It's beautiful and very delicate.


Sandi Pressley is one of my design team members and she made this gorgeous card based on the sketch. I love the colors that she used. Thank you so much for your help Sandi!


If you'd like to download the layered digital card template that I made in Photoshop Elements, please click HERE. Don't forget to respect my terms of use. Thank you!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful!! LOVING the sketch!!

Cindy deRosier said...

These are so pretty!

Alison said...

I just love your card heather! The sketch is fantastic! I really want to try it out sometime!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

super cute card. thanks for sharing.