Friday, May 24, 2013

Today Was A Fairytale: Disney World Carousel

I warned y'all yesterday that there would be another Disney layout on my blog today. I have a confession to make... I've been hoarding a pack of Basic Grey's Color Me Silly line! It's one of my favorite collections ever and I thought it would be perfect for this page. It matches the teal of my shirt, the purple of the girls', and the orange of my sister-in-law's. As always, you can click the image for a bigger view of the details!


I used two page sketch #12 from Sketch Saavy to inspire this page. I loved the way it had banners running down the right side. I thought I could imitate the look with some of the tags from the Color Me Silly tag die cut sheet. The carousel die cut file came from Miss Kate's Cuttables. I love her SVG files!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors, the photos and the tags!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Color Me Silly is PERFECT for this LO! I love that you've been hoarding it all this time. Great LO.

Debbie P said...

I love this! The title is awesome, the photos are fabulous, and those pp's are gorgeous! Love the carousel embellishment! One of my favs!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this Heather! Those bright colors look awesome against the Black background!!

Cindy Gay said...

Awesome 2 pager. Great flow. Love all the merry go round photos.

Isbaha said...

Great double page !

S said...

Fun pages - love those tags.