Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Dolphin Tale Museum Layout: Vacation 2013

Last week I got a little bored with scrapping Disney photos, so I pulled some of the pictures that I took at the Dolphin Tale Adventure Museum to scrap. I have an absolute TON of photos from the Clearwater day of our vacation. I managed to use the last few scraps of my May 2013 My Creative Scrapbook kit to get through a whopping eight photos! 


My design was based on a recent layout that Susan Weinroth did for Studio Calico. It was so adorable that I just couldn't resist lifting it. The .svg file came from the fabulous Ashley Horton's blog. She offered it as a freebie a few weeks ago. Thanks for the inspiration ladies!

6 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

It's a very nice collage of pictures and a great design!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the grid design and the photos!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page Heather!! Love this design, with the square photos around your page, and the cut file looks great! I featured your page, using the Lucky You file, on my Blog on Friday! :)

Debbie P said...

Love this Heather! How fun that must have been! Fabulous layout!

Cindy deRosier said...

Looks great! I love layouts that use lots of pictures.

S said...

I like what you've done with those pictures - isn't fun to get inspiration from around the web, isn't it?