Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Pair Of Feminine Cards

I'm almost finished with my May 2013 main kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I made a set of two cards with some of the smaller scraps. I still had plenty of embellishments left over and I just couldn't file them away. This is what I made! I loved the sheer white ribbon that came in the kit. I tied it into a bow near the bottom of the first card. It was inspired by a card sketch that was created by Kimber McGray at Two Peas.

Sheer Ribbon Bow_Floral Card_Feminine

The second project was inspired by Danni Reid's "Going My Way" card. I added some twine to the kit to create some interest on the bingo card. I love the feminine, girly way this one turned out.

Feminine_Bingo_Flower_5x5 Card

I'm not a very girly scrapper, and I don't have a ton of cards that I can give to girls in my stash. These two cards filled that nicely.

7 comments:

Debbie P said...

Gorgeous cards Heather! I love that SS line!

Michelle said...

Did you finish up your kit in time for the June one?? ;) Cute cards...

Lizzy Hill said...

Really, really lovely cards...not bad for a 'non' girly scrapper, I reckon!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and that jar on the first one!!!

Ashley Horton said...

These are awesome Heather!! So much fun stuff to look at on both of these cards!

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful!

S said...

These are sweet!