Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ahoy Boy: Nautical Scrapbook Page

Y'all will just have to forgive me for not being around as much for a few more days! Please? The kids' drama production has turned into quite a huge time commitment and we've been at rehearsal nearly every day. I'm missing my scrappy time really badly so I made time to create a digital page the other night. I'd love to share it with you.

Nautical Scrapbook Page_Boy_Wheel

When I saw the latest free template from Scrapping With Liz, I thought the circles looked like bubbles. Thinking about bubbles led me to think about water, and I decided to use a Agnes Biro's "Nautical" kit to pull it all together. The journaling even reminds me of a wave. It says, "You stole my heart just like a pirate on the open sea." The font is one of my favs lately, it's called Bebas.

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! ADORABLE photo and loving all the circles!!

Linda Jordan said...

Love this layout!! I hope you get more scrappy time soon :)

Cindy deRosier said...

This is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it.

Debbie P said...

Love this!!! The product choices are fabulous!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

this is so fabulous! thanks for sharing

Ashley Horton said...

This is such an awesome page Heather! Love the design, nautical elements, and that cute close up photo of your little guy!

Cindy Gay said...

Love this Heather!