Saturday, June 22, 2013

At The Polynesian: Disney Scrapbook Page

My favorite manufacturer in the history of scrapbooking was Scenic Route. When they closed, I went into mourning and hoarded every last piece of paper that I could get my hands on. I was slowly running out of my Scenic Route stash until I mentioned my sadness to my good friend Nancy. She cleared out her Scenic Route stash and sent me a TON of stuff. It was like Christmas!!! I finally got a chance to scrap with some of it and this page is the end result. 

Disney Resort_Polynesian_Scrapbook Page

This paper line was absolutely perfect for scrapbooking our stay at the Polynesian in Disney World. The yellow flowers are from a lei that I got at the hotel. I just cut the string and disassembled the entire thing so I could layer them on my page. The 1412 is a picture of our room number plaque on the balcony outside of our room. There are so many amazing details at the Polynesian. The waterfall was gorgeous and watching fireworks from our balcony was fantastic. The little wooden tiki button came from the Hydrangea Hippo Etsy store.

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos and that yellow flower!!!

Laurie Leahey said...

GREAT layout! I like how you were able to get 3 full-size photos on the page.

Pam said...

Beautiful layout ! I felt that way when Rusty Pickle closed. :(

Ashley Horton said...

The Scenic Route is perfect for this layout Heather!! And I love the grid design with the 4x6 photos!

Cindy Gay said...

I really like the title block!

Debbie P said...

This is awesome! Beautiful product from Scenic Route!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

love the use of the paper. your layout is so super cute.

Cindy deRosier said...

Love it! SR was my favorite too. It's been years, but I'm still sad that they're no longer in business.