Monday, June 24, 2013

Dancing In The Street: Disney Parade Layout

I finally have another layout to share! I'm hoping that things will calm down so I can scrap more, but for now at least I have one finished. This is the last layout that I created during my time on The Sampler's design team. As I mentioned here before, I've resigned from all of my design teams while we get into the swing of things with homeschooling. It was a big decision to make, but I'm completely sure that it was the right one for my family. I will definitely miss working with the amazingly talented design team at The Sampler!


I used the last scraps of my June 2013 Lazy Days of Summer kit to create this page. This was my favorite kit from The Sampler... ever! The happy colors worked so well with the Disney pages that I've been motivated to make lately. These photos are of the noon parade that we stumbled upon during our time in the Magic Kingdom. Jordan and Alexis ended up dancing in the street with Ronnie's sister while Brandon slept in the stoller for a few minutes. He was wiped out!

7 comments:

Alison said...

Great design Heather! It looks like a total blast!

scrappymo! said...

This is a wonderful layout...I like the design of your page!

Cindy deRosier said...

Love it! The soft colors and gentle patterns totally make the bright and busy pictures pop!

Debbie P said...

Love, love this one!!! I think you will be less stressed and very happy once you get into the groove of homeschooling. Best of luck!

Cindy Gay said...

Always perfection. Like the tab with the ears.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors and those photos!!!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

so cute. i love the photos and design. great job with the kit.