Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Life Is A Highway: Tomorrowland Speedway Layout

I am back to scrapping Disney photos again! This time I scrapped the photos I took on the Tomorrowland Speedway ride in Disney World. I let Brandon drive our car and it was a miracle that I didn't end up with whiplash. He rammed the car from side to side because he thought it was funny. 

He wasn't the only one who laughed at me! Alexis and Ronnie's Dad were in the car behind us and they smashed into the back of our car when we all stopped at the end of the ride. I turned back to snap this photo as they were cracking up! It's one of my favorite photos from the entire trip.

Disney_Car Ride_Tomorrowland Scrapbook Page

Most of the supplies for this page came from the June 2013 kit at The Sampler. I added a blingy Mickey head from Hydrangea Hippo and some car themed embellishments from my stash to round out my design.

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! I love love love the colors, the photos and the finger pointing tag!!

Ashley Horton said...

Fun page Heather!! Love the layering around your title!!

Michelle said...

Super fun page!! Is this the one I heard the ripping of washi??? LOL My pics of the raceway didn't turn out as good. But, I was up on the walk way as they were going under and it was CLOUDY!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Great page...I have that paper but don't want to use it, it's soooo pretty:):):):)

Cindy deRosier said...

So cute! That blingy Mickey head is super cute. Love the black traffic arrows and the pointy finger too.

Debbie P said...

Love this!!! Those bling Mickey's are the best! Love all the little arrows!

Doreen Vasquez said...

That is one of our favorite rides. One trip to Disneyland the line was so short we went on it 5 times in a row!!! So much fun! Love the title and the rows of hearts!

Laurie Leahey said...

Great photos! I really like the design on this layout, too. I've done similar stuff before and I just think it's such an easy way to put three pictures together on a page! Love it!

Linda Jordan said...

Love this layout!! I love the hearts + arrows, two of my favorite shapes for layouts :)

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

super cute. love this project.