Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Oh The DRAMA Of It All!

You would've thought that Jordan won a million dollars the other day. She was shrieking like mad when we opened the box that contained all of her homeschool curriculum material for the Fall. We are using the My Father's World Exploring Countries and Cultures set this year and she was over the moon excited. I already have everything organized and ready to go. You could say that we're all just a little bit excited about setting out on this adventure.


We still have to order Brandon's curriculum and we'll be finished except for a few school supplies. We're moving right along!

Remember my promise that I'd post photos from the play? Here they are! I used my cell phone to snap a few still photos while my bigger camera was set for recording on the tripod.


Here's Jordan doing her best "thinking" pose. I still can't believe that she got the lead in the play, remembered all of her lines, and rocked it out without being nervous. All three of the kids did an amazing job. I'm telling you, I was one proud Momma!


Here are my three kiddos! Jordan played Eeeny Mole, Alexis played Meeny Mole, and Brandon played the Worm. He also recited "Star Light, Star Bright" during the Mother Goose Theater part of the play. He's come a long way from the shy little man that hid behind his Momma's legs when people talked to him. 


Lexie did really well too. She didn't want to participate in the play at first, but Jordan talked her into it. Toward the end, she really got into it and had a great time. She even told Jordan that she was glad she signed up. Yay!

As I mentioned, I took a video of the performance. It is a big long, but I know I have family members that will want to watch. Check it out!


7 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Awesome! Congrats to your "babies" on their accomplishments!!
And good luck to you on your Home Schooling! Hope it works out for you! :0)

Lizzy Hill said...

GOod on 'em...glad it went so well - great to achieve & conquer....& you may be visiting Australia in your curriculum next term!!!! SOunds FUN!!!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

They did great! Brandon's catching up with the girls in height. A very talented family!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

that is so cute. the children were adorable.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Great pics and he is sooooooooooooo cute!!!!

Debbie P said...

So darn cute!! I love that your daughter is excited about getting her schooling supplies! That's awesome!

Cindy deRosier said...

So cute! Glad drama went so well. I was always just as excited as Jordan about getting new school books, all the way through a masters. :) I'm really anxious to hear all about your homeschool adventure.