Sunday, June 23, 2013

Project Life Boy Themed SVG Freebie

Good news! I have a new free .svg file to share. I'm always scrapping about the boys in my life and it seems like they get the short end of the stick sometimes as far as cool embellishments and cutter files. I've set about remedying that in my own .svg stash, and I figured I'd share. I hope you like these free Project Life-ish boy themed .svg cards! (I've also started including .png files for digital scrapbookers.)

Project Life_Boy Theme_Card

You can download the file HERE. Please don't forget to respect my terms of use. (They're included in the download.) Thank you!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee these!!!

carol said...

I have a couple of those noisy, dirty beings running around here! I will be putting these to good use. Thanks so much!!

Debbie P said...

These are awesome Heather! Great job!

dragonfly60 said...

Best description of boys that I've ever seen!!! Love it. Thanks so much.
Irene

Ashley Horton said...

Love these Heather! They are so fun!

lemondedis said...

j'adore : merci pour le partage ! j'ai créé des liens ici : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-fichiers-de-coupe-svg-gsd/ et là : https://www.facebook.com/pages/LMIlesptitesdecoupes/498251196924176?skip_nax_wizard=true