Saturday, June 29, 2013

She Is My Sunshine: Another Girly Scrapbook Page

I've created another girly page with the June My Creative Scrapbook Main kit. I still had quite a few pink embellishments left and I loved the pink and yellow hexagon patterned paper, so I pulled the color scheme from it. I'm going to get used to using pink on my projects eventually! 


The photos on this layout were taken by Heather Wasson for the Little Heroes Project for kiddos with special needs. Miss Jordan was a very willing model and we ended up with some wonderful photos! Here's another photo that I took of some of the details on my page. 


I used a PageMaps sketch as the inspiration for this project. I entered it into the Glitter Girl challenge at Two Peas In A Bucket that required the use of over-sized embellishments. This HUGE yellow doily definitely counts as over-sized. It's also gorgeous!


12 comments:

Alison said...

Gorgeous!~

Mel said...

This is so pretty I love the pink and yellow in it as well as the elements

Laurie Leahey said...

Those are GORGEOUS pictures! Love the pink and yellow together on this layout.

Ashley Horton said...

Love those photos, Heather!! And the Pink and Yellow is such a pretty combo on your layout!!

Cindy Gay said...

How pretty, starting with Miss Jordan of course!

Debbie P said...

Wowza, she looks so pretty! What awesome photos and you did a fantastic job scapping it!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is delightful!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors, the photos and those flowers!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Love how you've used the doily shapes in your lo...& the colours of these papers are soooo nice!!!! A winning page in my view:):);)

S said...

Love the color combo on this - really works to highlight those adorable photos.

Cindy deRosier said...

Love it! The yellow/pink combo is awesome.

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

Love the colors. This is so pretty