Sunday, June 2, 2013

Under The Sea: The Little Mermaid Scrapbook Page

My mojo finally kinda came back. Just enough to make one layout a few days ago. I'm still working with my May 2013 My Creative Scrapbook main kit. I really loved all of the frilly, flowery embellishments in the kit so I decided to use a bunch of them on one page. The result is a very feminine page fit for a princess. Princess Ariel to be exact! 

Mermaid Scrapbook Layout_Prima

I used a sketch from My Creative sketches to inspire this page about our time on the new Little Mermaid ride in Disney World. Our group was so large that we had to ride in four different clam shells. It was hard to focus on everyone in the dark, so some of the photos are not well lit. I kept them anyway because they are all important to me!

6 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

This is SO cute! I love the color combo and the curved title. And the little Mickey head / anchors in the top left - so adorable!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the Little Mermaid background.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Sooo cute!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this cute page Heather!! The wood grain background is awesome!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful!! LOVING the wood grain and Ariel!!!!

Debbie P said...

Love this layout! Those bling Mickey's are awesome!