Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Changes & Adventure: Digital Scrapbook Pages

I've made a few digital scrapbook pages lately and I decided to publish them all in one post. First, I have a layout that I made about Brandon's obsession with a kitten that lives at his friends' house. He cuddles it for as long as the cat tolerates him. It's too bad his Daddy's allergic or I'd get him a kitten of his own. I used Bella Gypsy's Right Meow kit, Scrapping With Liz's May 2013 Challenge Template, and Traci Reed's Bad Sewing Machine Stitching on this project.

Kitten Love_Pet Scrapbook Page_Son_Digital

I also participated in a few of the 7 Days in June challenges at JessicaSprague.com last week. Liv and Nancie Rowe Janitz did an amazing job getting the challenges together and the freebies were totally awesome. My first layout was about our trip to the library to see the Bugmobile show. I used the freebie template that Liv posted on Day 1 of the challenge, and the rest of the supplies came from Splendid Fiins' Superhero collection.

Comic Book_Superhero_Scrapbook Page_Digital

This is my take on Day Three of the 7 Days In June challenge called "What's Your Story?".  I journaled about the reason we've decided to homeschool Jordan and Brandon in the upcoming school year. The supplies on this page are from Dani Mogstad's School Daze Kit, Liv.E Design's The Story Rub On Freebie, and a template by Mommyish.

Bullying_Homeschool_Journaling_Digital Scrapbook

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back soon with more projects. I'm not anticipating many photos this week because we are actually not doing much. We're taking a welcome break from our super busy schedule while looking forward to the 4th of July! 

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all beautiful! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeee the kitty on the first page and the superhero look to the second one!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful layouts! I especially love the homeschooling one. The journaling is heartbreaking. I really hope homeschooling is positive for all of you!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

Love these projects. So glad you have found your mojo and are scrapping up amstorm.

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

Ugh. Third time I am leaving a comment. I want my google reader bak! Love these. Glad you have so much mojo

Debbie P said...

Awesome mix of layouts Heather! I must say my favorite is the "Summer Adventures". Ewww...but Ahhh!

Alison said...

Love these all! Great job!

Lizzy Hill said...

WOW!!? You do brill digi...love the last one with the journaling down the side ...nice!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love your digi pages Heather! Awesome designs on all three!