Monday, July 22, 2013

Father Christmas Project: Snail Mail

I just wanted to let everyone know that there's been a HUGE upside to my Father Christmas project. As I finish each collection, I use the leftover scraps to make Christmas cards. (So far I've completed five cards.) I am so excited that by the time this project is over I'll have an entire set to send out at Christmas! I bet you're not surprised that I have a few cards to share today.

1. All Is Bright Christmas Card

North Pole_Christmas_Handmade Card

2. Merry Christmas Card

Chipboard_Merry Christmas Card_Handmade

3. Sparkling Holiday Card

Blingy_Snowflake_Sparkle_Handmade Card

These cards were made with the last bits of the Crate Paper Christmas collection that Holly sent me. The rub ons are American Crafts, the gems are Doodlebug, and the enamel dots are My Mind's Eye.

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Oooh, that is indeed an excellent side effect from scrapping such a huge stack of Christmas pictures! Very pretty!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Heather! I have been loving your Christmas in July posts! These cards are so fabulous and very beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with all of us!

Debbie P said...

Now that is awesome! These are gorgeous! I don't make too many cards, but Christmas cards are a great idea! You go girl!

Ashley Horton said...

Great use of the scraps, Heather!! And your cards are just as awesome as the Christmas layouts you've been working on!

Cindy Gay said...

Love "all is bright".

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

you are so awesomeazing