Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Freebie Goodies: Sketches & Digital Templates

I am pulling some of my older sketches and templates over from the Ideas For Scrapbooker's blog so I can complete my link list under my sketches and digital freebie tab. Did you notice those?! Aren't they cool? I finally figured it out. I also added a Pin It button to my images to make things even easier on my readers.

I'm sharing two sketches and free digital templates today. I'll share the next two in a few days. The write ups for these will be pretty short and sweet because I have several things to move over and I don't want to have you all get tired of me. Enjoy your freebies!

1. Once Upon A Time Sketch

Free Digital Template_Sketch_1 5x7 Photo

This sketch was based on my Once Upon A Time scrapbook page shown below. Feel free to save the sketch image to your computer or pin it for inspiration.

Fairy Flowers_Bling_Princess Layout

Click HERE to download the template that matches my Once Upon A Time scrapbook layout. 

2. March Sketch 1

Free Template_Sketch_3 Vertical Photos

Feel free to save the sketch image to your computer or pin it for inspiration. I have two example pages. The first one is a digital page that I made with Cosmo Cricket's Jack's World Collection.

Little Boy_Scrapbook_Trucks In Sand

The second is a very girly paper page that I made with Scraptastic Club's March 2011 kit.

Girly Scrapbook Page_Banners_Dress Form

HERE is the link to the free, layered template that I created in Photoshop Elements. Don't forget to respect my terms of use! Thank you.

8 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Wow! That's a lot of work! (On FB you said 2 hours?!?!? Yikes!!!)
I took a look at your sketches and I found quite a few I will definitely be using in the future!

Debbie P said...

OMG Heather, these layouts are fabulous! My favorite, the first one! Absolutely gorgeous!

Ashley Horton said...

Great sketches and awesome layouts, Heather!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh Heather! I always love your sketches so much! You do such a fabulous job with them! And your pages are absolutely wonderful!!!! I hope you are having a great summer so far!

Cindy deRosier said...

Fun seeing these LOs and sketches again!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

great way to fill my feed. lol

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow your work is amazing! Lots of eyecandy - totally delightful!!! :D

Michelle said...

I remember when you made that Once Upon a Time page. I still love it!! It is so pretty. I remember you and I talking try to find product to match those fab photos.