Sunday, July 14, 2013

Give Peace A Chance: Father Christmas Projects

This Christmas scrapbooking thing is getting old, but I'm not giving up yet! I've scrapped two more layouts with a different set of papers and embellishments. This time I used a Crate Paper collection that Holly King sent me. I paired it with some really old dimensional chipboard stickers that have been in my stash forever. 

InLaws_Scrapbook_Presents_Christmas Celebration

The first page is about the girls opening presents at Ronnie's parents' house. They were wearing really vibrant, non-traditional Christmas clothes so the color palette in the Crate Paper collection worked wonderfully. This design might look a little familiar... mostly because I've started lifting some of my older scrapbook projects to make the scrappy process go a little quicker. 

Girls_Christmas Morning_Presents Scrapbook

My second layout is also a lift of an older page that I made. I was able to cram four 4x6's on one project! I figure the more photos that I put on each layout, the quicker I'll be finished scrapping the huge pile that I still have on my desk. 

11 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

They look REALLY good, Heather...& I LOOOVE your mind set....you're doing PL in Christmas format!!!!!! The more photos the better, I say:):):)

Stephanie Diaz said...

Girl... go to sleep.....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Go you girl!!! You are getting there!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee these... great photos and colors!!

Cindy Gay said...

Nice design!

Debbie P said...

You are doing great! Both of these layouts are fabulous! Nicely done!

Laurie Leahey said...

These are great layouts! It's always nice to get multiple pictures on a one-pager!

Ashley Horton said...

You are a brave woman, tackling the Christmas photos, Heather!! :) Don't get discouraged, because you are doing an awesome job! Both of these layouts are really fab!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

You are doing so well! I love these! Christmas rocks!!! :D :D

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Heather! I hope your summer is good so far!!! I absolutely love your beautiful layouts. It's just like Christmas in July at your blog!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

They look great! Keep it up!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

love that you are getting these done! you can do it!!!!!