Friday, July 26, 2013

N'awlins (New Orleans) Digital Paper Freebie

I'm still working on linking all of my freebies on the tabs at the top of my blog. I'm trying to get everything in one place for my readers. I came across these papers while I was sorting through my 4 Shared folder. 

New Orleans_Free Digital Scrapbook Paper

Cobblestones, rich colors, and vibrant Jazz music... These things all remind me of New Orleans. (Also known as N'awlins if you're from around here.) I made these heavily textured patterned papers about six years ago when I designed for Elemental Scraps. I can't find them posted on my blog so I thought I'd share. 

You can click the link to download the free digital N'awlins (New Orleans) paper pack

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

You never cease to amaze me, Heather! You are so creative and clever! These are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! These are gorgeous!!!