Saturday, July 27, 2013

'Tis The Season For Chillin': Christmas Cards

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... Actually, my blog has been Christmas themed for a while due to my Father Christmas project. Guess what? I have more to share today!

I used the last of my Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly paper pack and embellishments to make a set of four cards. I just can't throw scraps away! It's a sickness. Here are the first two...

Snowman_Funny Christmas Card

I have always loved Cosmo Cricket's silly sentiments. I think they are great for sending to kids and family members with a warped sense of humor like mine. The Season For Chillin' card will go to my 20-something year old cousin, and the Ding Dong card will probably go to a friend who is just as sarcastic as I am. (That's saying something!)

Snowman_Christmas Card_Funny_Silly

Other supplies: My Mind's Eye Chipboard Banners, Hydrangea Hippo Trim, My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots, American Crafts Rub Ons, Bazzill Cardsock, and American Crafts Thickers.

My next collection of Christmas papers is from Webster's Pages. It was a RAK and Webster's Pages isn't exactly my style. I'm really hoping that I can make it work! The patterns are really elegant and the colors are super traditional... I'll see what I can do!

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I'm sure you'll rock the Websters just as you have the papers you've already used...& you must be feeling a wee bit pleased with yourself for how you've kept on track with your Chrissy works:):):) Amd the cards are FUN!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Adorable! You are going to be totally set come Christmas time.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee them!! That Cosmo collection was one of my all time faves!!!

Debbie P said...

These cards are fantastic! Love those product choices! The snowman is my fave!

Cindy Gay said...

I love the snow man!

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable cards, Heather! And great use of your scraps!!