Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Winter Wonderland: SVG Freebie

I have another free SVG file to share today. It's a set of two Project Life-ish cards, and a title in case you aren't scrapping in pockets. I wanted to make sure I offered something for everyone. As you can see, I'm still doing my Father Christmas project and all of the free SVG files have been Christmas and Winter related. (Please Note: The freebies today do not have corresponding .png files.)

Winter_SVG Freebie_Project Life Cards

You can download your freebie HERE. Please don't forget to respect the terms of use included in the download. Thank you.

5 comments:

Trish said...

I am so happy to be the first to say a big Thank You for this great SVG file.It is a great file for cards as well as Project Life-Thank you for this Christmas in July gift.

carol said...

Great files! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!!

Heather Landry said...

You're very welcome!

Ashley Horton said...

Another great cut file, Heather!!

Joy said...

Long time no see Heather. This is a great cut file, thanks for sharing it with us :)
I hope to be able to visit more often.