Monday, July 1, 2013

You're A Card!

I had quite a few scraps left of my June 2013 My Creative Scrapbook kit, so I decided to make a few cards. I have an extensive supply of ready to send cards because I'm too cheap to throw any scraps away! I have to use all of the pieces that I possibly can before tossing anything.

The first card I made was inspired by a Retro Sketches Card Sketch and I entered it into their challenge. I had fun creating a lot of dimension with pop dots on this project, and I'm still completely in love with that sheer white ribbon.

Feminine Card_Sheer Bow_Pink

I also made another similar card. I figured if it worked once, I'd try it again! This time I used a smaller card base and a few of the little embellishments. That black and white polka dot paper was one of my favorites in the kit. 

Black And White Polka Dot_Card_Pink Flowers

So as you can see, I used more pink! Hopefully some of the girly girls in my life will appreciate these feminine cards. I'll be back soon with the last two layouts that I made with the June 2013 My Creative Scrapbook kit. I was able to use all of it before my new kit got here. That means it's a good month!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful!!!! LOVING the colors!! And YAYYYYYY for using up scraps!!

Debbie P said...

Your cards are gorgeous! Good for you putting those scraps to excellent use!

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful! I love having a large stash of cards ready to go. It's so convenient!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

these cards are just lovely.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome cards Heather!! I love both!

S said...

Loving all the pretty colors on these cards - just scraps you say? Wow.