Tuesday, August 6, 2013

February Sketch & Template One

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm pulling all of my freebies from all over the web onto my blog so I can link them in one place. I made this one in February of 2011 for the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog, but it may be new to you! Feel free to save the sketch or pin it for later use. 


This is the example page that I created using the "Boys Will Be Boys" kit from Scraptastic Club

Little Boy_Car Scrapbook Page

I also made a digital layout with the template using Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl digital line. (It used to be available at Jessica Sprague's store.) 

Little Girl_Sewing_Scrapbook Project

You can download your free digital template by clicking the link. Please don't forget to respect my TOU! Thank you.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are ADORABLE!!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeee those sweet photos!!!

Lizzyc said...

These look wonderful.. great colors and what cute photos too!!

Debbie P said...

Love the design to your template! Your layouts are so adorable! It's fun seeing younger photos of your children! Too cute!!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

These are both cute layouts Heather! TFS the template.:)

Sharon Fritchman said...

I absolutely love your templates/sketches, Heather! This one is fabulous and so versatile! I love both your your amazing pages made with it!

S said...

Cute pages - that is a great sketch design.