Wednesday, August 21, 2013

January 2011: Template Two

Hi everyone! I am still working on pulling my freebies from all over the web so I can host all of the links in one place. This is an older sketch that was posted on the Ideas For Scrapbooker's blog, but it may be new to you. Feel free to save the image to your computer for later use, or I've added a Pinterest button for easier pinning. (All you have to do is hold your mouse over the image and it'll pop up.)


This is the example page that I made back then. I used Cosmo Cricket's Jack's World collection and a super adorable photo of Brandon with my father-in-law. 


Please click here to download your free digital template. I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to follow my terms of use. Thank you!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the sketch and loveeeeeeeeee the lo you made from it!! Sooooooooooo cute!!!

Michelle said...

You know, I think I used that one awhile back too. ;) http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/206685/view/3078691/0/144/1.html

Debbie P said...

What a precious layout! Absolutely awesome!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Adorable boy page and what a precious photo! TFS another template.:)

Cindy deRosier said...

Pinned it!