Friday, August 30, 2013

Love Is Free Sketch & Digital Template Freebie

I'm still pulling freebies that I've created from all over the web so I can link them in one place on my blog. This is an older sketch and digital template, but it may be new to you! Feel free to save or pin the sketch if you're a paper scrapbooker. The digital template download link is at the bottom of this post. 

Sketch_Free Digital Template_Download
This is the example page that I made way back in the day. I used Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love collection to scrap about Jordan's first day off of her oxygen. She was above and beyond happy to finally be free from all of her tubes!

Special Needs_Cerebral Palsy_Scrapbook Page


You can download your free digital scrapbook template HERE. Please respect my terms of use. Thanks!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwww how cute is she?!?!?! I loveeeeeeeeee the lo you made with this sketch! I loved that Cosmo collection!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Oh my gosh- how cute to see tiny Jordan! Fun sketch!

Debbie P said...

So cute! Love it!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Heather! Such a fabulous sketch! I am in the process of making a new layout and needed some inspiration. I am going to used this for my page. Thank you so much for sharing it here!!!! Hope all is well with you!