Sunday, August 18, 2013

Super Happy Holidays: Father Christmas Update

I'm sure you've all noticed that I've pretty much fallen off of the map completely over the last week. I have a really good excuse! Last week was our first week of homeschool. We experienced tantrums, mishaps, and earthworm shortages. Thankfully, we managed to survive and have fun. I'm going to have a post soon with photos and details from our first week, but for now I have another Father Christmas project update

I've pretty much decided that I'm going to be scrapbooking Christmas pages until I turn 34. It doesn't seem like the pile of pictures is shrinking as quickly as I'd thought it would. It's all Christmas all the time! At least I've pulled some new paper for the next few layouts. I was glad to find Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses line in my stash. It's an oldie but a goodie, and my girls wear a lot of pink so it really works well with my photos. 

Christmas Present_Scrapbook Layout_Boots

When I pulled these pictures the thing that stood out the most was Alexis' big, clunky brown boots, so I decided to make the journaling about her Christmas boots. They were the only thing that she asked for and she refused to take them off the entire first day she had them, so all of the photos feature the boots!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the colors!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Four more pictures out of the pile - every bit counts and you'll be done before you know it! I love how this layout turned out.

Debbie P said...

I love those patterned papers. Your photos are adorable. I commend you on sticking with this project. I tend to give up after a couple of layouts pertaining to the same subject. You have managed to keep each layout fresh and looking different. Beautiful job. Can't wait to see pictures of your school week. Glad the whole earthworm situation worked out!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

You rocked another one. Great layout, cute pics and fun stories! I envy your stash use. Way to go!:)

Cindy Gay said...

Fun page. Have a good year of school.

Doreen Vasquez said...

You're getting it done! That's great..slow is better than nothing!
Love the story behind the pictures on this one!:0)

Ashley Horton said...

Hopefully you can make it through these pics, before this Christmas Heather!! :) Another great layout!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

come do my christmas. we still have a few months to get caught up. lol