Monday, August 5, 2013

The Boys Of Christmas: Father Christmas Update

I finished two more Christmas scrapbook pages with my Authentique paper pad and I'd like to share them with you today before I move on to new paper collections. I've been scrapping like a madwoman before homeschool starts. I just know that I won't have much time once I start teaching. (Especially since this is my first year and I'll be doing a lot of learning as well.) 

My first layout features random photos of the boys at our Christmas Eve celebration. They didn't go with any other scrapbook project that I had planned, but I liked them enough to figure out a way to make it work. I called my page "The Boys Of Christmas" and I journaled about how naughty some of the boys are and how I wondered if they'd been nice this year.

Masculine_Christmas Scrapbook_Boy Page

My second layout features some photos that didn't turn out very well. I scrapped them anyway because they are part of our Christmas history. You may have noticed that there are no photos of Jordan... She threw a fit and refused to help everyone decorate the tree. She wanted them to decorate HER way and when they wouldn't cooperate she was mad so she stormed off to her room. Gotta love my diva! 

Christmas Tree Trimming_Kids_Scrapbook Layout

Here's an Instagram of my progress. I think I'm about half way through with the Christmas pictures. I started with a pile that was 6 inches high and I'm down to 3 inches high now. I'm not giving up!

Father Christmas_Project Update

I'll be back soon with some more updated freebie links! I'm pulling all of my freebies that I've shared all over the web and linking them in one place. Don't forget to check the tabs at the top of my page to see if you've missed something.

6 comments:

Debbie P said...

More awesome Christmas pages! You go girl!

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome pages! I'm pinning that top one - love the grid, stitching, little embellishments, colors, use of different pp's... all of it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the papers you used and loving the grid design on the first one!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love your Christmas pages! They are lovely!!!

April said...

These are awesome Heather!! I love the grid design of the first one and the banner shapes on the second. ;)

Ashley Horton said...

Love the grid design on the first layout Heather and the fun banners on the second one!